Overall I can't complain. I hardly have any issues. Swollen feet are rare and I know what to do about them if I get them (get my heart rate up on the treadmill). No heartburn. My back is not achy. I cut short a few charlie horses. A 90 minute massage did wonders for lower body aches and they haven't been as bad since. My biggest problems come when I didn't sleep well or my blood sugar is too low or high.
Doc says she looks tall and thin (like her mom) and that he'll be surprised if he sees me next week, but make an appointment just in case.
I'm super excited to have Alexis out. Here are the things I look forward to the most:
- No more gestational diabetes! Although it's really helped me be more healthy - I think I've lost body fat. I want the Awful Waffle to be my first high carb breakfast.
- No more swamp mouth! That bitter taste will go away. No more buying packs & packs of gum. I will probably go back to being neutral about Wintergreen Life Savers.
- I'll get to wear my old clothes! I'm gravitating to the same pair of pants again & again because they are the most comfortable and cool right now. My wardrobe choices will soon expand in a different way.
- The waiting and anticipation will be over. Stephen had to go to the bathroom a few times just from nervousness last night when I thought it was possible I was going into labor (but I wasn't - just more BH contractions).
- I can shave my legs, pick up things that drop, and tie my shoes easily again.
- Hot tubs, fully submerged.