Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Six Halloween Ideas I Love

Now that I'm home with little miss I discovered crafts. It can be creative and it doesn't take a lot of deep thought (which I can't do much of when I'm always tired). Halloween is one of the best holidays for crafts and projects.

6 Halloween Ideas
  1. Skeleton Wreath. I tried this and love it(see picture). I found a bag of bones at Walgreens but it wasn't foam and didn't have as many parts as the tutorial shows. I used a glue gun and a grape wreath form.
  2. Halloween party food including hot dog mummies (easy and better than a regular hot dog)
  3. Halloween decorations and party ideas - set the mood for a thrilling Halloween party with my friend Tara as your guide.
  4. Spider web party invitations (check out the entire blog for tons of ideas).
  5. Broomstick treats for party favors
  6. Spider costume
My favorite decorations are my black crows. I put them on our entryway and they really freak people out. For our costumes this year we're going to be a family of skeletons. Little miss will be cute, Bjorn will be scary and we'll be big skeletons.

Oh, and I'm dreaming of this candelabra.

No comments: